Disinfecting Foggers and Sanitiser Dispensers for your Premises
There are a lot of similar looking fogging machines on the internet at the moment. Despite the strong visual similarities, the motors, fluid transfer hardware and other components are supplied in a very wide range of quality levels, some of which are woefully poor. We know this because we imported similar units from 8 different suppliers for testing before selecting our final supplier. We've basically weeded out the rubbish. Be careful what you buy and who you're buying from. If it looks cheap, then it probably is cheap. If it's not clear how you can get it repaired if it breaks or if there is no clear UK warranty period then be careful.
Here at Sterimax we offer fogging machines that we import and distribute within the UK ourselves.
- We function test each machine at our Wirral warehouse before we dispatch to customers
- We supply every unit with a Residual Current Device RCD saftey adaptor and a detailed 8-page instruction booklet written in proper English.
- We give you a 6 month warranty
- We supply each fogger with 200 Chlorine Tablets (1.67g of Sodium Dischloroisocyanurate) that will make 200 litres of all-natural, people safe and food safe antiviral and antibacterial Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) solution in the fogger tank at point of use.
- We provide personal UK-based telephone support for customers both pre-sale and after-sale for whatever enquiries or advice you may need.
- We'll get you fogging properly and we'll keep you fogging. We won't just sell you a fogger.
So what is a fogger? Despite all the current hype a fogger is simply a fluid dispersal tool that is very efficient at delivering wide area surface disinfectant coverage on both hard and soft surfaces that cannot realistically or economically be achieved using manual spray and wipe.
Our easy-to-use hand-held plug-in foggers can effortlessly fog a large room, office, reception area, walkway, corridor or other space, reaching deep into the places where manual wiping will never get to – and they will do it very cheaply and very quickly.
Fogging Fluids: Regarding fluids to use with your fogger we have a comprehensive insight on our Fogging Liquids Info page regarding the various types of anti-viral solutions that you can use to keep your premises safe, including a detailed overview on fogging with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL), a 100% natural and very effective anti-viral substance that is naturally produced by white blood cells in the human body and is people safe, animal safe, food safe and environmentally friendly. It's a very effective and cost effective option. It is the disinfection fluid of choice for the majority of applications including GP and Dental Surgeries, Gyms, Churches, Community Halls, Care Homes, School and University Premises, Food and Drink Outlets and virtually all other commercial and community access locations.
We want you to be delighted with your fogger so please take a few minutes to learn about fogging on our great Q&A page and decide if fogging would be advantageous for your business or organisation.
SEE OUR DISCOUNTS PAGE FOR MULTI-QUANTITY DISCOUNT CODES