IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH FROM OUR UK WAREHOUSE.
SUPPLIED WITH 200 PROSAN TABLETS THAT WILL PRODUCE 200 LITRES OF 100% NATURAL ANTIVIRAL HYPOCHLOROUS ACID (HOCL), ON DEMAND BY DISSOLVING IN WATER INSIDE THE FOGGER TANK BEFORE EACH USE.
Our plug-in Sterimax Ultra Low Volume Disinfecting Foggers are extremely effective at disinfecting small or large areas within just minutes.
Huge saving in time and cost versus trying to manually disinfect all surfaces.
Allows very quick deep disinfection either multiple times per day, daily or as an emergency measure after any suspected covid case. It's your choice.
Superbly effective for hotels, gyms, churches, community halls, scout groups, schools, universities, halls of residence, GP & Dental Surgeries, beauty salons, hairdressers, bars, restaurants, taxis, buses, camp sites, shower blocks, changing rooms and anywhere else that people gather or pass through.
Also provides important reassurance to your customers.
- The only practical way of easily disinfecting soft surfaces such as curtains, upholstery and carpets as well as all hard surfaces.
- Approximately 1 minute to comprehensively fog a 20 square metre room.
- 1 minute to kill all bacteria. About 5 minutes to kill all viruses (using the appropriate easily-available cleaning fluid).
- Superior peace of mind for your colleagues, customers, guests and visitors.
- Can spray any EN14476 accredited industrial anti-viral fluid or the 100% natural and preople-safe solution, Hypochlorous Acid.
- Supplied with 200 effervescent ProSan tablets that will make 200 litres of anti-viral Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) on demand whenever you need it.
With a simple adjustable flow control screw, these foggers offer a wide range of fogging densities ranging from a very fine light fog through to a fairly damp mist depending on your requirement. Whichever setting you want to use the fog is pervasive and will reach into every nook and cranny for ultimate disinfection.
The large 4.5 litre fluid tank and a flow rate of between 150-260ml per minute allows effective and easy disinfection of about 2,500 square feet of internal residential space before a refill is needed.
Our foggers are extremely easy to use. In very basic terms you just fill them up, turn them on and point them in the right direction. However they are an industrial cleaning product and therefore it is important to read the instructions thoroughly before use.
Supplied with a long 5 metre electrical lead and a British 3-pin plug.
FOGGER PACKAGE - £125 ex vat (£150 inc VAT)
- 1x Sterimax Ultra-Low Volume Fogging Machine (1400W, 220-240V, UK Plug, 5m electric lead, CE certified).
- 1x PPE starter pack of 5x surgical masks (suitable for interim use only) and 1x safety goggles.
- 1x RCD Saftey Adaptor Plug.
- 1 pack of 200 Prosan chlorine tablets (1.67g of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate) allowing you to make 200 litres of 100% natural antiviral Hypochlorous Acid (at 1000 parts per million) to be sprayed through your fogger.
- Detailed and clearly written User Manual in plain English.
- UK based Pre-Sales telephone support and advice
- UK based After-Sales telephone support and advice
- 6 months UK repair or replace warranty
Can alternatively be used used with any of the industrial disinfectant liquids (please use EN14476 rated fluids for anti-viral purposes). See Fogging Liquids Info page for full insight into your various disinfectant choices.